For one of the nation’s largest residential management companies, RealFoundations helped launch the client’s first military housing operation, which included the implementation and integration of two systems the company had never before used: a property management system and a work order management system.
- Help the Client take joint ownership of, and operational control over, 2,000 family housing units
- Define a methodology, and create a work plan, for military housing transitions that the Client could re-use in subsequent privatization deals
- In less than six months, select, implement and integrate the various systems that would be required to operate a portfolio that was fundamentally different than the rest of the Client’s portfolio
- Defined a business blueprint, which helped articulate the business processes and functions that were unique to Client’s military housing operation
- Documented the future state application architecture, which highlighted the relationship and integration points between the several dozen systems that would be involved in running the business
- Created a cross-functional work plan and implemented internal communications process to improve effectiveness of the Client’s highly dispersed work teams
- Organized a rapid implementation of the property management, work order and call center systems. This included everything from a rapid system selection to specifying and overseeing development of the custom reports required for the military’s incentive reporting