February 2017 | Dallas, TX In 2016 RealFoundations earned the prestigious distinction of Silver Partner in the Microsoft Cloud Productivity program for our commitment to creating and delivering innovative customer solutions and services based on Microsoft technologies. The competency requirements for Silver Partner include Microsoft customer references, Office 365 partners of record, Office 365 deployments and employing company-internal Microsoft Certified Engineer(s).
This accomplishment puts RealFoundations in the top 5% of the Microsoft partner ecosystem which currently consists of over 650,000 partners, vendors and service providers that build, sell or support solutions based on Microsoft products.
As a Microsoft Silver Partner, RealFoundations now benefits from:
- First-hand knowledge and usage of Microsoft latest software licenses, including Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) and Microsoft’s Demo Showcase with over 2,500 Of Microsoft solutions and products.
- Online technical and business skills training from Microsoft Partner Learning Center.
- Availability to show-case RealFoundations business services and unique expertise through Microsoft Pinpoint Online Marketplace and Partner Marketing Center.
- Availability of Sales Incentives, Business Investment Funds, and Market Development Funds for use during sales cycle, in additional to direct Microsoft pre-sales support.
- Dedicated Microsoft Advisors, technical support resources and communications.
This remarkable achievement in the technology world elevates RealFoundations to a new level of qualifications and tools to help provide Office 365 Cloud Productivity solutions and services to our real estate clients.
About RealFoundations RealFoundations is a professional services firm focused on the real estate industry. With offices on four continents, 300+ client-serving professionals and off-shore delivery capabilities in China and India, RealFoundations provides Management Consulting, Managed Services and Energy Solutions to developers, owners/operators, service providers, institutional investors and corporate occupiers. From the building itself to the way it is used, operated and financed, no firm understands the inner workings of the entire real estate ecosystem as well as RealFoundations. We Make Real Estate Run Better.